Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Friends...Super Bowl

Shannon and I went over to Wendy's....again. :) A few friends gathered to watch the Super Bowl. Everyone was cheering for the Arizona Cardinals but...well, we know how that turned out. It was an exciting ending to a great game, tho. Either way, a history would be made!

We were thinking of our friend, Jackie, who is Kurt Warner's number one fan. We were wondering if she was able to get excited and yell since she is in Arizona with her daughter's family. They just brought home a brand new baby today! I'm thinking it may have been a little quieter than our group! :)

Of course, whenever we get together, there is always great food! Lisa's deviled eggs and Sheila's 7 Layer Dip were yummy! I think we all agreed that Mark (Sheila's husband) won the prize for the best food....home made egg rolls! Wow!

I'm not quite sure if I really got the full effect of the "3-D" glasses for the half time show, but we tried it out anyway. Bruce Springstein...the Boss....great as always! I hope everyone had some fun today!

1 comment:

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

It was a fun game to watch! Looks like you all had a good time. We tempered our cheering a bit but not when Fitzgerald got that last TD! We started talking about going to the victory parade. Darn!It was disappointing but a great game! I am still Kurt's number one fan! He and the Cardinals had a great year. I will be very very sad if he decides to retire!!!!! I don't even want to think about that! That would be awful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails