Saturday, May 23, 2009

American Idol Finale'.....Rewind!

Have you ever laughed until your sides hurt and your cheeks were still hurting in the morning when you woke up? My friends and I had that kind of night last night....it was too much fun!

Jackie and I were texting each other through the entire American Idol finale' and loved every second of it. The show was incredible! The acts that were on this year were phenomenal. We say KISS, Queen, Rod Stewart, Keith Urban, Fergie, Black Eyed Peas, Steve Martin, Lionel Ritchey and the list just goes on and on. We had so much fun watching it that Jackie suggested getting together for dinner and watching it again on Friday. Gotta love DVR! Sharon, Deanna, Christine and I went to Jackie's and had tacos outside. It was a beautiful night!



Any guesses what Christine is talking about? :) I have no idea.Mike mowed the lawn and helped out with some picture taking!
Next we went in for some pie and then we watched the show...again! We decided that it was really a personal concert just for us!

Jackie and I were playing "dueling cameras" again. :)
(Jackie still has the cake server I gave her for their wedding 9 years ago!)

It's Idol time.......:) What is Christine pointing at that Deanna can't take her eyes off of?

Aha......Kris (The New American Idol) and KEITH URBAN! "I'll be the girl anytime, Keith!" See you in September!

Deanna and Sharon....we laughed all night.
Thanks, Jackie! It was a great night and such a fun way to start an unbelievably beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails