Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Wedding!

August 1, 2009


Scott and Holly officially became Mr. and Mrs. Scott Spilker. It was a beautiful day celebrated with many family and friends. The ceremony and reception was held at Freed Farm in Bothell, Washington. The temperature was about 87 degrees and it was a beautiful sunny day.

They chose to do pictures before the wedding. I love this because people don't have to wait between the wedding and the reception for pictures to be done. It also gave us some time to take some personal photos while we were waiting our turn with the photographer.

Amy, Lauren and Lauren's boyfriend, Alex, were put to work right away spreading rose pedals.


Shannon and Grandma Dee.


My brother and his gorgeous family! Amy, Lisa, Marty, Lauren and Alex.

Amy, Marty, Lisa, Grandpa, Grandma and Lauren.

Shannon and me. She looked so pretty!

"The Kids" and me! Holly, welcome to our family....officially!

The Cousins....(minus Scott). Aren't they beautiful!!

MY PARENTS! I love this picture! They look great!

Here we go, Ryan walked me down the aisle. He actually held me up so I didn't trip! Thanks, Ryan!

Denise, Holly's mom, and I lighting candles.

Mike walking Shannon down the aisle. Nicely done!


Aliyah, the flower girl. So precious!


Beautiful Bridesmaids: Maid of Honor, her sister, Caitlin. Matron of Honor, her sister, Jill. Bridesmaids were Shannon and her cousin, Jenni.

The handsome groomsmen were all friends Scott has known almost his whole life. Derek was his best man. Mitch, Mike and Geno were the other groomsmen.

Holly's brother-in-law, Pen, officiated. He performed a perfect ceremony. The scripture was beautiful. The humor caused us all to smile even more. Holly's dad also gave a blessing.





They did it!! Now, it's time to celebrate! Reception Blog to come!

1 comment:

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Oh my gosh! So beautiful. I love the colors of the bridesmaids dresses. Looked so sharp with the guys! Every one looks happy happy! Wish I could have made it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails