Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hey...Costumes Aren't Just For Kids!

Halloween isn't all about the kids when you're a teacher! My teaching team is great! We always have fun coming up with a theme. This year we decided nursing scrubs were the way to go. Seemed even more appropriate this year....we nicknamed ourselves the "Swine Flu Clinic". :) Our secretaries always join in the fun. Kim must have been feelin' the "Swine Flu" vibe, too!
Getty up, Susan! (Isn't she cute??)
Jackie never disappoints....I thought Steve Gleason retired from the Saints??
Hey...is there a doctor in the house?

Hmmm...wonder what we will be next year.....

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

I work in an ER. Check out the swine flu pumpkins on my blog. Some departments got PRETTY creative with the pumpkin carving contest this year!

I'll be so glad when this swine flu is over!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails