Monday, October 19, 2009

They Can Cook!

As usual lately, I am very behind on my blogging! I've been very good about keeping my school blog up to date, but have to get better about this one. Some time back in September, Scott and Holly had Shannon and I over to dinner.

It was a great night. They made chicken and pasta with a pesto sauce. I should've gotten a picture of the finished product. It was very tasty! Where did they learn to make a pesto sauce? Certainly not from me! Look at this yummy bread they found, too.
After dinner, we played a speedy card version of Monopoly. Scott and I love to play games. Shannon and Holly weren't too excited to play...you might notice the oodles of excitement on their faces...but they humored us! Thanks, ladies!
Afterwards, we had brownies and ice cream. That has to be my all time favorite dessert! They were great hosts. They have definitely made their new apartment feel like a home.


Thanks so much! You can cook for us anytime!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails