Monday, October 19, 2009

Keith Urban Came To See Me!

Ok, well maybe not to just see me...there were a few thousand other people (and about 1/3 of my school district) there but we can all dream. I think I am one of the luckiest moms ever! My kids go to concerts with me. It's always a great night out.

This time we went to Rock City Grill for dinner first. That is one of my favorite places. We have a nice walk through Riverfront Park to get there before dinner. This time we allowed enough time so we didn't have to rush. We had a nice leisurely dinner and then a walk back through the park to the concert.

Shan and me....


Such a great looking couple!

And....yes, these...are mine.....



Little Big Town opened for Keith Urban. They were really good but a bit on the loud rock and roll side for me. The kids loved them. I, of course, was waiting for Keith. (Remember he was there to sing "I Wanna Kiss The Girl" to me! :) Sorry, Scott....he hates it when I say that.

There was a longer than usual intermission between bands but when he came out, he did not disappoint. He put on one of the best concerts I have been to. Like Taylor Swift, he left the stage and went down into the audience. He also had a 'mini-stage' set up towards the back of the arena. He sat there for a while and gave those people "great seats" for a while.
My favorite part was his instrumentals. I had no idea he was so talented on the guitar. He was amazing. If you get the chance, Keith Urban is a must see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails