Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Birds!

My dad built a bird house for me and I have it hanging over my little patio in my backyard. Every year, I have babies and they are so much fun to watch. This year I was able to actually get some pictures of them.
Two little beaks....

Feeding time....

Waiting for feeding time....it's a big world out there....

I think these two got up on the wrong side of the nest today...they look a little grumpy!

Momma knows how to make them happy....

Finally, this morning I was making my coffee and I heard their little chirping voices. This usually means feeding time. I looked out and couldn't believe what I saw! All this time I thought there were only two babies....they were out and trying their flying wings. Sooo stinking cute! Count them...there are 8 (including one still in the house). I think a couple were the mom and dad. I love the back and white one on the post. There's also a cutie peeking out from the middle of the fence.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails