Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wine Tasting June 18, 2010

What's a good way to start summer vacation? With a wine tasting! There is a really cool little place in Spokane called Rocket Market. Friday nights they do some sort of "tastings". My friend, Wendy, ran across this piece of information while reading the newspaper during lunch. Sign me up!We signed up for the first Friday of Summer vacation. They were introducing wines from Spain and Portugal and were serving a few little snacks. It turned out to be a beautiful night out. We sat outside on a covered patio.
We "toured" Spain and Portugal through 10 tastings starting with a Champagne and ending with a port. My favorite part, tho, was the company!
My teaching partner, Sheila, and me!

Another teaching partner, Wendy, and Sandy. We are trying to convert her to drinking wine!

A great night with great friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails