Sunday, December 21, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

A few of us got together at our friend, Wendy's, beautiful home last night for some fun, food, and games. It's always a guaranteed good time at her house....this sign she has says it all!

It was the perfect way to spend a bittercold evening. Sheila had called earlier in the day and said "Girls Night" at Wendy's. So, I called my friend, Sharon, and we headed over. There ended up being nine of us and it was FUN! I loved hanging out with old friends and new...Wendy's neighbor, Lisa, was there. She fit right in! My cheeks hurt from laughing when I got home.

Oops! "Belle" had to sneak in the picture and give Sandy a big kiss right as the camera went off. (Poor Sandy) If you are wondering, Sharon thinks her "Mad Gab" team is #1....actually when I think about it, they were!

Sharon, Sheila and Tinker were such good sports and posed for my camera....wonder what they were really thinking behind those beautiful smiles, hmmmm......

Here is a little "mother~daughter" time with Anita (aka Alesha) and Kelsey! :)

We played several games. I learned that I have been playing "Apples to Apples" all wrong...I liked the way we played it much better last night....wonder if that has anything to the fact that I won that game??? :) This picture was taken during Apples to Apples but I think we would all have to agree that Sharon was the "Mad Gab" champion!

Although, Susan was a star player too.....just ask her...she will say "I did wit".....you had to be there for that one! Here she is helping us understand one of the "Mad Lab" challenges....

We laughed our way through some other games, too, but my batteries in my camera died...you probably heard the "roaring of sadness" from the girls when that happened. I can't wait for the next "Girl's Night"....my camera batteries are charging!

3 comments:

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Your smiles are wonderful!

Cheryl said...

I wish you lived closer so you could join us!

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Dinner, dinner, batman???? HMMMM! Wish I lived closer too! Not so bad in the summertime! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails