Wednesday, December 31, 2008

UNO, dos, tres..."Wii" wanna have some fun!

Some of my friends and I decided to get back together at Wendy's and continue our "Snow Day" celebrations. At this point, everyone is feeling a little housebound and it was a lot of fun to get together again and play some games. (I need apologize for my pictures, apparently during my little ski trip adventures, I got some water drops on my camera lens and didn't notice until I took these pics.)


Susan got a new haircut...."We think your gor-geous!"



Wendy (aka Vanna) was very excited about her new garbage can. It's actually very cool! You just have to move your hand in front of it and it opens automatically! Great when your hands are full or if you have two curious puppies who like to go exploring in the middle of the night!





Susan brought her family's new game, Uno Flash. It was a ton of fun even if I am too slow to keep up and she had to slow the game down! Ok, so maybe I whined a little and blamed the machine when I lost....but I really did have fun. I can't wait to give that one a try again!






Next, we had to give the "Wii" a try. Oh my goodness! I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Sheila also has one...it was quickly obvious that she was the "Wii expert". It is amazing how many games there are to play with Wii.




Some exciting bull racing.....







Best way to capture the fun is with a little video :)......


Some dodgeball..... I sat this one out. These ladies take their dodgeball VERY seriously......





These mommies have their very own "cheerleaders"....


Paper airplane racing...this one was much more my speed!

Ok, now the "real experts" will show us how it is done!


After we were all worn out and were relaxing, Wendy's son brought out his prize Christmas gift, a remote controlled insect! Better yet, it actually shoots darts with suction cups! I have to admit that I thought this was pretty cool!

It was another fun night! I can hardly wait to see what fun we find in the New Year! Thanks Wendy for always making us feel so comfy!

1 comment:

Jackie Kaminski Gleason said...

Looks like a great time! Wish I could have joined you!!!!! Too much snow inbetween us!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails