Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Long Lost Friend....

I looked outside and thought something seemed a little strange today. I couldn't figure out what it was but it seemed vaguely familiar.....what was it?

And then, I saw it...could it be? Was the sun actually trying to come out?

It looks like it was taking a little peek from behind the clouds.....

It was trying so hard to show itself....

Almost like a battle between the clouds and sun....who will win?

Hooray! The sun made it's way back!

I can even see some shadows....

Look, there is my little red car. She looks so shiny and new and so happy to be free from the snow blanket it has been buried under for days and days....

I had to wonder.....could things be looking up for my little reindeer?

Well, I guess we can't have everything we want all at once! I suspect the sun won't stay around for long but how nice that Mother Nature gave us this little glimpse of hope!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails